Specialty products are our specialty! When it comes to your product and your brand, we know there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach. Creating a bag that promotes your business is what we do best. If that means a custom size, specialty paper, or other modification, we can do that. We manufacture custom packaging for food service, retail, industrial, and medical products.
We have an array of standard sizes, but understand that not every product will fit into them. That’s why we’re one of the best when it comes to custom capabilities – and the willingness to do them. From toothpicks to cement – we’ve made a bag for just about everything! Bring us a challenge – we can’t wait to exceed your expectations!
- We can manufacture pinch-bottom bags from 2” to 40” wide and up to 58” long. Choose from flat or gusseted sizes.
- SOS bags come in standard sizes ranging from 1# (3 ½” x 2 3/8” x 7 1/8”) to a Modified 1/6 Barrel (11” x 6” x 17”)
Different paper grades serve different purposes. Let us help you select the right substrate for your deep-fried delicacies, building components, or medical supplies. Have questions? Our experienced sales team can guide you through the process – just give us a call.
- Kraft Paper
- The most common and least expensive type of paper we offer. It’s offered in basis weights ranging from 30#-57# depending on bag size and type. Kraft paper is recyclable, compostable and biodegradable. Up to 100% recycled options are available. Choose from white, natural, and a variety of popular and vibrant colors. Color availability ranges by bag size and type.
- Grease-Resistant Paper
- Comes in two basis weights: 20#-30# for pinch bottom and 35# for SOS bags. White and natural (brown) are available. A cost-effective alternative to waxed or foil bags for packaging greasy foods, baked goods, breads, soaps, and other items where oils and grease may seep through. Unlike plastic, paper is breathable, preventing condensation and preserving freshness.
- A translucent, very smooth, grease-proof paper commonly used for packaging food items including egg rolls, pickles, fudge, candy, and cookies.
- Dry Wax
- For greasy food items, we can apply a dry wax coating to our standard kraft paper to inhibit grease from leaking through the bag. Waxed paper bags are popular for sandwiches, donuts, and other baked goods. Wax bags are available in several pinch-bottom and SOS bag sizes.
- Special Requests
- Do you have a specialty paper you’d like made into a bag? Call us! We’ll work with you on specifications and testing.
We always pack our products in cartons for convenient stacking and storage. But if you need something a bit smaller (or larger), we can also provide custom packing options including:
- Poly bagging
- Shrink wrapping
- Custom cartons/labeling
Additional Custom Manufacturing Capabilities:
For industrial and agricultural applications, we can modify more than just the size and paper. Call us to learn more about the following options:
- Heat Seal
- Dry Waxing
Minimum Order Requirements:
Minimums for custom options will vary by size and paper selected, but generally start at 25,000 for custom converting. Call our experts today to get started.