Printed paper bags give you the ability to add promotional or product information directly on the bag – creating an attractive, useful, and affordable way to package your products.
As a paper bag manufacturer, we have the ability to custom print on almost any size and style of bag. Our facility in Camden, Arkansas converts paper bags and uses flexographic printing presses to print your bag for promotional or practical purposes.
Printed paper bags are used in a variety of markets and industries. Our printing capabilities include up to 4-color print, depending on bag size and style. Learn more about our art guidelines and specifications, and ink specifications here:
Artwork Guidelines & Submission:
- We prefer vector graphics in Adobe Illustrator format. Any additions, deletions, or necessary alterations to artwork will incur charges. We will provide an estimate you must approve before we proceed with any work.
- Acceptable file formats include: .AI, .EPS, .PDF
- Please convert all fonts to outlines to preserve appearance
- Please provide any linked images
- Lead time begins when we receive your signed proofs. We do not issue credits or returns for any component in accordance with the approved proofs.
- Email artwork to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download design templates for popular sizes here.
Printing Capabilities & Guidelines
- Finest line screen: 55 Line Screen at 15%.
- Registration Factor: 1/8” plus or minus. Colors may not move in the same direction at the same time
- Side-to-side alignment tolerance: 1/16”
- Logos containing fine detail and small reverses may fill in. We recommend art be no smaller than the following:
- Minimum Line Weight:
- Positive: 1/64”
- Negative (reversed out): 3/64”
- Minimum Font Size:
- Positive: 9 pt. Helvetica
- Negative (reversed out): 16 pt. Helvetica
We print with water-based inks in a flexographic environment using Pantone Uncoated (u) inks. We do not use CYMK (process), coated, soy, or vegetable-based inks not suitable for flexographic printing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where do I submit artwork?
- How long does a proof take?
- Once you submit your artwork via email, our art department creates a digital proof. You can expect to receive that within 2 business days. If we have any questions, you can be sure we’ll call you.
- Can I send in my own plates?
- We don’t accept plates from previous manufacturers or outside vendors. When you receive your proof, you’ll also receive an estimate of plate costs to produce your order.
- How long will it take to get my product?
- Lead time begins when we receive your signed proofs and can vary depending on bag size and time of year. Lead time is indicated on your quotation and/or order acknowledgement so you will know when to expect shipment.